Celebrities usually get famous for one talent (singing, acting, being born into a famous family), but then often pivot and show an affinity for business matters, as well.
These are some of the celebrities who run successful business services and companies. Some of them you’ve probably heard of, but others will surprise you!
Celebrities Who Own Booming Businesses
- Magic Johnson – Magic Johnson Enterprises
- Bono – Elevation Partners
- Nas – QueensBridge Venture Partners, HSTRY
- Kate Hudson – Fabletics
- Jay – Z – Roc-A-Fella, Tidal
- Kevin Costner – Ocean Therapy Solutions
- Venus Williams – EleVen, V Starr Interiors
- Serena Williams – HSN Collection
- Reese Witherspoon – Pacific Standard
- Jessica Alba – The Honest Company
- Sammy Hagar – Cabo Wabo
- Gwen Stefani – L.A.M.B.
- Ashton Kutcher – A-Grade Investments
- Jennifer Aniston – Living Proof
- George Clooney – Casamigos Tequila
- Robert De Niro – Nobu Restaurants
- Will Ferrell – Funny or Die
- Nicole Richie – House of Harlow 1960
- Mark and Donnie Wahlberg – Wahlburgers
- LeBron James – LRMR
- Sophie Vergara – Latin World Entertainment
Which of these fabulous celebrity companies have you patronized?